We know forgetting your password can be heart-breaking but it happens to all of us! This is why we made a simple solution for recovering your account.
For security reasons, we can't send you your old password because they're encrypted for your safety so we never have access to it. However, we can easily create a new password for you that you can change to anything you want later.
Follow these easy steps to recover your account:
2. Fill in the email address you originally used to create your account
3. Shortly after, you will receive an email with your username
4. In the email that you received, tap the button “Reset your password”
5. Enter your new password and tap Save
Still having trouble logging in? Please note the following:
- When you reset your password, your old password will no longer work.
- If you don't receive our email, please take a look at your spam folder. If it's not there, you don't need to keep trying to reset your password. Get in touch, explain your problem (don't forget to include your username or email) and we'll take a look.