We know forgetting your password can be heart-breaking but it happens to all of us! This is why we made a simple solution for recovering your account.
For security reasons, we can't send you your old password because they're encrypted for your safety, so we never have access to it. However, you can easily request a new password that you can change to anything you want later.
Follow these easy steps to recover your account:
1. Go to the login page and click on the link Recover your account
2. Fill in the email address you originally used to create your account
3. Shortly after, you will receive an email with your username
4. In the email you received, tap the button “Reset your password.”
5. Enter your new password and tap Save
Still having trouble logging in? Please note the following:
- When you reset your password, your old password will no longer work.
- Please look at your spam or trash folders if you don't receive our email.